Come volunteer with us!
Reconciliation NSW is a fun and supportive environment to gain experience working for a not-for-profit.
As a small, state-based organisation we greatly appreciate the support of community members who bring their skills and passion to Reconciliation NSW. If you have professional skills or experience that may be useful to our organisation, please email us at email@example.com with your current CV and a brief description of how you would like to be involved. We will usually ask for a commitment of at least one business day a week for a minimum of 2-3 months.
We are currently interested in casual volunteers who may wish to help staff progress our mission by using their great skills, including:
- Data entry/administration
- I.T. skills (WordPress, Salesforce)
- Strategic and business planning
- Communication/social media and fundraising
- Business development and management
- Submission writing
- Grant writing
- Graphic design
- Photography and video editing
- More… tell us what you can do!