Become an Individual Member - It's free to join!
- Stay Informed, Stay Engaged – webinars, e-newsletters, events
At Reconciliation NSW, we believe that knowledge is power. As part of your membership, you will receive regular updates and learning opportunities through our E-Newsletter and member webinars. By staying informed, you can stay engaged and contribute to the conversation in a meaningful way.
- The Power of Partnership – connection to a local reconciliation group
One of the most significant benefits of joining Reconciliation NSW is the opportunity to connect to a local reconciliation group. This connection can provide a platform for collaborative action. If there isn’t a group in your area, we’re here to assist you in starting one. This way, you can directly contribute to the growth of our network and the strength of our mission.
- Tools for Change: resources
As part of our commitment to education and combating issues like racism, we provide our members with resources. Our resources equip you with the knowledge and skills to challenge untruths and change prejudices, helping to create a more inclusive society.
- Invitations to Reconciliation NSW learning and networking opportunities
Members receive invites to Reconciliation NSW events providing opportunities for learning and networking.
- Local Reconciliation Groups receive public liability insurance coverage for events, opportunities for grants, reconciliation merchandise and resources
Membership Application – Individuals
We’re excited for you to join our Reconciliation NSW network today!
We will connect you with like-minded people, support and guide your reconciliation journey. As an individual member (or local reconciliation group), you will champion the growth and impact of the reconciliation movement.