Venue: Online Event
Location: Tickets Here
In 2020 we launched a unique initiative to inspire 1 Million Australians to become Intentional Storytellers. We aspire to achieve this over the next 30 years. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are storytellers. Our Ancestors have shared their knowledge across generations, passing down a powerful culture of storytelling. We see it as our great responsibility to continue. I believe every Australian should aspire to become a storyteller and continue this great tradition. Why? Because as we share stories with one another, our collective trust strengthens and our relationships grow. Our Storyteller workshops have been designed to empower you with the skills and confidence to become an intentional Storyteller in your life, your projects and your workplace. Through our guidance you will be provided with a personalised experience; developing skills and understanding for how to build trust, connection, understanding and respect with all peoples. No matter what your life’s passion is, whether you work in business, government, as an artist, musician, or as a teacher, our workshops will profoundly transform your ability to inspire a greater consciousness in your life and community. We at YARN Australia are looking forward to connecting with all Australians and sharing our stories together. Book your place today and encourage your friends, family and/or colleagues to join what is an experience that will remain with you for a lifetime.
How it works
- Purchase a $660 for 12 Months Ticket
- This is a series of 12 workshops, 2 hours each, once a Month for 12 Months
- If you want to pay as you go, you pay 1 individual workshop below for $55 a Per Month.
- Once you have purchased your ticket, you will be emailed a calendar invite with teleconference details.
The Workshops will include:
- Guidance & Support to build meaningful relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities
- Hear from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander and Non-Indigenous Storytellers from across Australia
- An opportunity to come together with like minded Storytellers to Yarn, share stories and share our experiences.
Workshop Groups 2021 Dates and Times: Let us know if a specific date suits your availability.
- Group #12 3rd Tuesday of the Month 6:30pm-8:30pm 10 Spaces Available Week 1 19th January 2021 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Group #13 3rd Thursday of Month 6:30pm-8:30pm 10 Spaces Available Week 1 21st January 2021 6:30pm-8:30pm