We want you!
Take part in our National Reconciliation Week Social Media Campaign.
It’s been 20 years since 250 000 people walked across the Sydney Harbour Bridge in 2000. Reconciliation was really on the nation’s agenda at that time and we want to remind everyone what we’ve achieved and how far we still have to go to achieve reconciliation post 2020.
Make a video/s of yourself answering one of these
1 When I/we walked across the Harbour Bridge in May 2000
I walked with……
we celebrated by….
2 What does Reconciliation mean to you?
3 What does this year’s National Reconciliation Week theme In This Together mean to you?
4 What’s one thing (or lots of things) that make you proud about being an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
If you don’t want to answer a question you could video yourself saying..
National Reconciliation Week – In This Together
Celebrate National Reconciliation Week we are In this together
or alternatively send us a quote about In This Together and Reconciliation and a picture.
Thanks for sharing!
Here’s some tips
- Keep your responses short and simple. Aim for 30 seconds max.
- We will be creating mini movies and may edit your footage to create the most effective message for reconciliation.
- Record your video with your phone in the landscape position (sideways).
- Make sure you are well lit/but not in the full sun and standing in front of an interesting background.
- Send it to email@example.com or text it to 0450 188 554
- Remember to tell us your name and what Country you’re from or on.
- You can include your whole family or do it with a friend. Up to you!
- Don’t forget to join us on Social Media