Reconciliation NSW is always looking to partner with organisations to sponsor the SRC and develop new programs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your organisation is interested in being a sponsor of one our programs.
“We are honoured to partner with you and support such a special initiative. The children are our future, the more we can do encourage their story telling of a history we are proud of and celebrate, dream and live for the future.
The reach of the event was extraordinary, congratulations to all who assisted in generating those connections in such a short time frame.”
Liam Timms – International Towers Sydney
School Reconciliation Challenge 2020 sponsor
Reconciliation NSW would like to sincerely thank our Members and Partners who have been steadfast in their commitment to reconciliation in NSW, collaborating with us to deliver strategic projects that support, educate and inspire the people of NSW to engage deeply in reconciliation.
There are also currently 24 registered Local Reconciliation Groups throughout NSW who are members of Reconciliation NSW.
Reconciliation NSW is also a member of the Australian Reconciliation Network, made up of State and Territory Reconciliation Councils.
- Aboriginal Affairs NSW
- BlackDog Institute
- Butterfly Foundation
- Catholic Education
- Centre for Cultural Competence Australia
- Challenge Community Services
- Chief Group Services Pty Ltd
- Coates Group
- Cultural Perspectives Group
- Dungog Reconciliation Group
- ET Australia
- Giant Dwarf
- Hume Community Housing
- International Towers at Barangaroo
- Just Reinvest NSW
- King and Wood Mallesons
- Legend Corporation
- Local Government NSW
- Marks Point Public School
- Marr Contracting (‘The Men From Marr’s)
- Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences
- National Gallery of Australia
- National Trust
- Nikko AM Australia
- PWC Indigenous Consulting
- Reconciliation Australia
- Red Room Poetry
- Rider Levett Bucknall
- Sydney Philharmonia Choirs
- Tenants Union NSW
- Thompson Reuters
- Wingaru Education
- Woodgreen Early Learning Centre